Friday 6 July 2012

Part-time Blogger, that's me!

It's been a while since I posted anything and I apologise.  I've had health issues and added to that having to cope with all the symptons of Cosmic changes, I just haven't had the energy to keep up with the blogs.

I find it amazing how the Cosmos works sometimes, forcing you to do their bidding when you cling to what you know instead of moving forward in your life.  I can definitely say that they have maneuvered me into (or out of, depending on how you look at it) a situation.

It's very hard to let go of the past when you've been using it as a crutch.  However, I've discovered I CAN walk without that crutch and have moved on with my life.

As a consequence of some of the changes going on around me I decided to start my own Grove.  This was mainly to help my daughter practice ritual at her own convenience but we'll see how it progresses.  I'm quite happy being a Hedge Druid but still felt the need to have my own Grove for some reason.  Sooooo...I would like to introduce to you The Clan Of The Wolf Moon.  It's an hereditary Grove and closed to the general public.  For the time being I just want to keep it for myself and my eldest daughter who is also a Druid.  My younger daughters have agreed to support us when needed but they are atheist and don't want to be drawn into it completely.  I can understand that, they have to find their own paths to walk.

This is our Clan's logo!

Hopefully, I'll have written a dedication ritual in time for Lughnasadh so we can actually say it's an up and running Grove.  We're still members of another Grove, so we can still practice ritual in a group circle.  So many Cosmic changes are happening, it's quite an exciting time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment