Friday 27 January 2012

Technology huh!?!?

Sometimes I just want to scream,  I am such a techno-idiot and it frustrates me when I can't do something.  I really want a couple of gadgets on my blog but they come up as broken when I try to add them....I must be doing something wrong and it's probably something so simple....well, to an intelligent person it is, I expect!  No that's wrong, that makes me sound really thick and I don't believe I am, I am just not technically minded.  I'm more the 'artistic' sort.  Anyway I've posted a question in the forum and I'm hoping some kind person will be able to help me.

Anyway, I'll be adding more info as soon as I'm able...right at this moment I'm meant to be cleaning the house, think I better get on with it!  Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment