Thursday 26 January 2012

Hail and Welcome

I would like to say Hail and Welcome to my tree house.  It's somewhere that I feel able to post about my interests.  As you can tell, I LOVE TREES :)...and yes, I have been known to hug a few!  I am Pagan and I wanted somewhere that I felt comfortable talking about Pagan things.  However, this blog will also have posts about my other interests like spinning and weaving and wood carving.  Although they are hobbies and I don't spend as much time as I would like on them, I still feel proud every time I complete a project and would like to show them off, if that's ok with you all?  I'm one of those annoying people that like order and structure so there will probably be a few pages for you all to troll through.  So all I can say is 'have fun' and don't be afraid to say 'Hi' sometimes when you're passing by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment